When you talk about organic search engine optimization we generally talk about SEO that is white hat that can be optimized maintain the normal SEO rules not with the help of pay per click or paid advertisement. But do you really believe that search engine optimization and pay per click that is often called PPC in short can work together? This is no doubt an important question that has been asked sever times and we W3 Web School was fortunate enough to answer this question to our new comers and experienced candidates who are in this field for a long time. You can search internet you will come to know with various answers regarding these two things, but only a professional and experienced SEO training institute in Kolkata can answer you who SEO and PPC work together.
Importance of SEO and PPC
While SEO and PPC are two most powerful thing’s for sure, but are different marketing functions. They can be work together or not depend on time. If you know that SEO is not a rule or thumb. It is nothing but a bunch of techniques that are tried and tested. Google especially has its own rule set of SEO, but honestly speaking they are not all, but a few that only can guide you how to do it, the results will be see how you work and the way you work only.
On the other hand Google has its own PPC rule and a huge fundamentals. If you have gone through Google’s certification then you must know. If you have not then you can search typing the keyword Google’s certification about PPC and all you will come to know about that, and in spite of all if you do not know how to apply them all, then you can get in touch with a professional and highly experienced SEO training institute in Kolkata for more help regarding SEO and PPC. One more thing we would like to say you over here is that there are thousands of professional growing these days, pursuing their career in a new dimension by the side of SEO and that is PPC for sure.
Advantages of Running PPC and SEO Together
Let us drive deep how SEO and PPC work together and how you can apply these two different things to get the better results of your website or your clients’ websites giving them the higher rank in search engines.
- If you work only on organic SEO you will have to wait for few months to come up in Google. If you are SEO then you must know it is not a single day job. It takes time. So you need to wait for a while.
- Organic SEO is free of cost but if you hire a company or a SEO training institute in Kolkata which deals in SEO projects they can tell you what to do or not and most probably the cost of the SEO. Though the cost of the SEO varies from project to project, depending on time and website’s page volume.
- The factor of keyword. When you do organic SEO only the important thing is to focus on keyword. This is the main weapon you will work on and they way you use the keywords with other on-page and off-page optimization the better will be the search results.
- Whereas, PPC is something better, quicker and easier. You do not need to work on keyword or other optimization things. You just bid the keywords with the Google. Google will give you a rate per keyword and you work on that.
- Google will automatically rank those keywords as per the visitors’ search and your website related to whatsoever will rank higher in the search results page.
Now the question is whether you can use SEO and PPC together. The answer is ‘yes’ honestly, because if you can afford it. If you are not working for your own project, or working for your clients’ projects then you should ask them whether they want to work both the things. In the time, SEO team as well as PPC team work together it creates a more cohesive search for sure for better search engine marketing campaign that can improve the outcomes of each specialty.