W3web School is a Kolkata best wordpress training center. WordPress is a most popular and hottest cms today is in high demand in companies . W3webschool understands this and provide you industry-standard and latest course in wordpress. We have highly educated and experienced teacher. One of the most obvious physiques for starting a weblog or internet website is WordPress. Creating a self-hosted WordPress internet website is incredibly easy, particularly with a newbie WordPress software. It is also about reaching out for the audience who have similar interest and also about getting new audience. Some of the basic Off Page SEO techniques that are taught during training sessions of WordPress are mentioned below:
Social Media Marketing: WordPress training teaches a very important thing – “Blogs Are Social By Nature”. The training teaches how to use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg etc. to interact with other bloggers and audience and to spread information about the blogs. You will also find that the training teaches how to interact with other people so that they can link back with your blog and spread information via word of mouth. The training teaches about the content quality of the comments, why not to use auto tweet, how to be creative and more so that the other bloggers don’t count your comments and replies as spam and easily backlink with you.
Plugin: we will teach how to install plugin and why.what is plugin and how it works.how to customize plugin e.t.c
Enroll in a wordpress Training Course to Have a Great Web Development Career
WordPress is a software language utilized to develop dynamic, interactive websites on the web. It’s quite popular and also easy to learn. You can use it to develop virtually anything on the net. If you desire to have a fruitful career in wordpress, you should definitely consider taking a wordpress training course.
There are numerous institutes out there that offer wordpress training courses. Reputable institutes offer 100% job placement to the students. Generally, most institutes also let their students experience working on live international projects. A side from providing full wordpress training course, several institutes also offer Joomla training,Drupal training,seo training,opencart training e.t.c course.
But before you enroll in any of these courses, it’s necessary that you fully understand their consistency and viability. For instance, completing a PHP or Ajax training course in a quality institute can assure you job placement in small to medium software companies, or even big business houses.
Landing on a well paying job is an important goal for a lot of people. Thus, you should make sure that you get that dream job you desire when enrolling in IT courses. This way, you can be assured that your money, time and effort will not be wasted. Check if the institute you enroll is highly credible, reliable, and maintains a good reputation. Some institutes even recruit their own students after successful completion of the course.
Please visit my website for more details: http://www.w3webschool.com/wordpress/ and call us :033-64506754.
If you’re planning to take a wordpress training course, it would help if you know what the course consists of. Here is a list of the general contents included in the course:
- What is wordpress and why wordpress.
- How to install wordpress.
- How to install theme and change it.
- Convert PSD (Photoshop/ JPEG , PNG) into WordPress.
- How to install plugin and modify it.
- How to create Network Site
- How to set permalinks
- How to customize contact form.
- Use of wp-ecommerce and learn to customize (Most popular e-commerce plugin for wordpress)
- Use and customization of Forum & Newsletter plugin.
- Get rel world project of wordpress.
- Working with the Database (Importing, Exporting, Back Ups etc.).
- Making a back-up of your site.
- Installing and customizing themes and plugins.
- Clear idea and working with templates.
- Adding hyperlinks,using tags and managing them.
- WordPress URL & Menu Structure.
- WCustomizing Theme Functions, Menus and Sidebars.
- Installing Widgets, adding Widgets to Sidebars.
- Creating and adding New Page Templates.
- Customizing sidebar with widgets.
- Changing the header / logo image.
- Uploading content and manage it.
- Adding, changing and deleting a page.
- Make live new project on server.